Chinese Massage Barnsley
RenKang Massage Therapy
We give you personal service at our spa in Barnsley. Our Chinese massage Barnsley team are highly motivated and skilled masseuses. We offer many therapies, delivered all by experts including hot stone and full body massage.
We are also pleased to also offer Thai massage by the very best Thai specialists. Our salon is recently decorated and we have a private shower facility to freshen up before or after your Chinese or Thai massage. We will make you very welcome just like we have many other satisfied clients, so please join us at Chinese Massage Barnsley
Chinese Massage Barnsley Parking: Free after 6pm Monday to Saturday. Sunday free all day.
Run by May, our Chinese team are all female. In Barnsley we have been in the business of providing therapy many years. All our therapists are qualified by TCM. We use best quality massage oils and scents. We have two rooms each with a private shower
This marvelous treatment as a branch of Chinese medicine also has a long history. The earliest record on massage is in the inscriptions on bones or tortoise shells of the Shang Dynasty. During the Spring and Autumn Period (770 – 476 BC), a story that a miracle-working doctor Bian Que. He healed the faint prince through massage was written down, illustrating the amazing effect in such an early time. In the Northern and Southern Dynasties (386 – 589), six techniques of hand massage evolved. These became more professional, such as to strand, twiddle, knead and roll, which are still widely used. Today it has developed over 20 varieties of techniques and the study on of it is thriving.
Depending on the strength and direction of hand, the power sinking into the body differs. Consequently some reach only the skin, some to the pulses, muscle and even marrow. The effects of massage have been affirmed by people who have experienced it That is, relieving the bones and muscles, , adjusting dislocation of the joints, removal of muscle spasm and so on. Today the massage by the blind in China has been a fashion because of the effect and the provision of work chance.
- Arellano, V. (2015). What is Chinese massage? Retrieved from http://www.livestrong.com/article/119168-chinese-massage/
- Braverman, J. (2013). Chinese massage benefits. Retrieved from http://www.livestrong.com/article/123084-benefits- chinese-massage/
- Chinese massage. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://learn.healthpro.com/chinese-massage/
- Liu, Z. (2011). Clinical study of traditional Chinese massage combined with music therapy in treatment of cerebral palsy. Pediatric Research, 70, 336. doi:10.1038/pr.2011.561
- What to expect at your massage session. (n.d.) Retrieved from https://www.amtamassage.org/findamassage/expect.html